The University of Sheffield's Frequently Asked Questions database


What is my correspondence address?


This is an address that you may create in addition to your Home and Term time addresses. It can be created for a specific period of time, from a given start date to end date. The University would then use this for all official correspondence (examination results, etc.) within that period of time, rather than your Home address.

See more FAQs on student records

Did this answer your question?
Still got questions? Ask SSiD