The University of Sheffield's Frequently Asked Questions database


I have been made an offer of a study place on a postgraduate course. How can I accept my offer?


In most cases you can accept or decline the offer of a study place via your online application. If you are not able to do this, please let us know your decision by emailing us at

See more questions on Postgraduate Taught Application Process

Did this answer your question?
Still got questions? Ask SSiD