The University of Sheffield's Frequently Asked Questions database
The University of Sheffield's FAQ database contains answers to hundreds of commonly asked questions.
- What is the difference between a postgraduate diploma and a Masters course?
- I am an International student, which scholarships can I apply for?
- What is the deadline for applying for taught postgraduate courses?
- I want to defer my application to a later start date. What should I do?
- What is the deadline for accepting my postgraduate offer?
- When will I receive my exam results following the exams in August?
- How do I appeal against my exam result or degree classification?
- What documents do I need to open a student bank account?
- What should I do if I want to book a holiday/attend a family event in August and I have a re-sit?
- What's the purpose of Registration?